Terms & Conditions
1. On Corporate Accounts a 60% deposit by P-Card and established terms for the balance. A coupon code will be provided for all corporate approved accounts and an invoice will be sent.
2. ORDER CANCELLATION
In the case of an order cancellation, if the production process has started an amount will be charged to cover the costs. Restocking fees also apply. We can not cancel orders that have already been customized.
3. ART WORK
Client supplied artwork will not be charged and included in our set up, if the files are ready for digitizing or vectoring. Additional design and working from drawings or art of that nature may require art charges if the work is extensive. Low quality .gif images are an example of a file that will need work.
4. Artwork, type, screens, negatives, positives, colour separations and other items when produced by us shall remain our exclusive property, unless paid for in full.
5. All corporate logos remain the property of the owners and you must have the proper authority or permission to be able to reproduce any copyrighted material.
6. A Proof and Mockup is supplied for your Approval. It is your responsibility to check this, once you have approved the artwork and positioning, we accept no liability for any possible artwork errors once it has been approved.
7. Pantone colour numbers are the best for ink matches and we aim to get the colours as accurate as possible. Computer screens display differently, so it is your responsibility to provide pantone numbers or understand there may be some colour variation as a result of such.
8. Manufacturers defects, occassionally an item with a pin hole or mark or missed stitch may make its way past quality control checks and pass by us. In the event this happens, the item shall be returned to us and we will replace it or credit the amount.
Unless otherwise specified, the price quoted is for a single shipment, F.O.B. Toronto.
Special priority pickup or delivery service will be provided at current rates upon customer’s request.
Although couriers are reliable, they do make mistakes, therefore, we cannot be held responsible for late arriving shipments, we can only guarantee that the order has left our premises on time.
14. PRODUCTION SCHEDULES
Production schedules are based on your approval of the artwork mock up. December is an extremely busy month so please allow extra time to have your order filled and consider courier company delays during the holiday season.
15. PAYMENT TERMS
An advanced deposit of 60% of the total order is required on all custom orders unless paid in full. Customization work will not start until this amount has been paid. Unless otherwise arranged, buyer shall pay the balance due on the order at the time of delivery.
16. Due to the practice of batch processing knitted goods when they are dyed, we cannot guarantee consistency of colour on garments from dye lot to dye lot or from one order to the next.
We reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or better quality but will always check with you first in the event of a stocking issue due to unforseen circumstances. Like a hurricane disrupting production for example.
19. In the event of a production error, the client may choose to have the product at a reduced rate, the product replaced or an a credit. Any flawed products must be returned to us so we can deal with the issue as is appropriate.
20. We do not individually package items for resale.
The customer shall indemnify and hold harmless the printer from any and all loss, cost, expense and damages on account of any and all manner of claims, demands, actions and proceedings that may be instituted against the printer on grounds alleging that the said printing violates any copyright or any proprietary right of any person, or entity. The customer agrees to, at the customer’s own expense, promptly defend and continue the defense of any such claim, demand, action or proceeding that may be brought against the printer, provided that the printer shall promptly notify the customer with respect thereto, and provided further that the printer shall give to the customer such reasonable time as the urgency of the situation may permit in which to undertake and continue the defense thereof.
We strongly urge customers to leave some room between the time they order, and the time they require the order to be ready. Although our general delivery time is 5 to 10 business days, delays in proofing, courier delivery and other uncontrollable events can occur. No order is considered placed until we have received all related order information and confirmation of payment, along with artwork. Once an order is placed, it cannot be modified unless work has not begun or stock has not been arranged. All orders are deemed complete within 2% of order quantity, and billed accordingly. It is highly recommended that you order extra shirts as low quantity reorders may be expensive. Set up time and preparation for any job is time consuming, once a job has been removed from the press or the thread colours changed on the machines we can not 'add one of two more'.
Our pricing is based on market conditions and is subject to change at any time based on conditions of the market and industry. Please notify us if you see an obvious error that may be on the site that is a result of an input error. We aim to keep our costs as low as possible and provide the best service we can.